Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Birthday

Good morning!

Popping in this morning to share this week's Viva la Verve challenge with you!

This week's hostess is sweet Stacey Schafer. Here is her fun sketch for this week:


I used the Chevron Love set from Verve to create my bright birthday card.


I hope you will join us for this week's sketch - your entry makes you eligible for a $100 gift certificate to the Verve store. You can find more details on the Viva la Verve blog. I can't wait to see what you create!

Have a great day, flea market season is starting up around here, so I am excited to hit up a neighborhood sale this morning! :)


---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Chevron Love - Chevron Love
CARDSTOCK: Cashmere, Oatmeal - Wplus9; Groovy Guava - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Nostalgia - My Mind's Eye
INK: Cranberry Crush, Lake House - Wplus9; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Polka Dots Embossing Folder - ProvoCraft; Circle Nesties - Spellbinders; Dear Lizzy Chipboard Shapes - American Crafts

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!