Friday, January 10, 2014

My Cup of Tea

Howdy! How is your week going?

Bill and I are busy working on our new floor - we've been doing a little each night and the end is most definitely in sight. Its a good thing!

Today I am here to share my card for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge. Did you have a chance to check out the new VLV Blog? Do you just love it?

Here is this week's sketch, from Diva Teresa Kline:


And here is the card that I created, using the Verve sets Borderline and Better With You:


Its the perfect time to start stocking up on a few Valentines. I hope you'll join us for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge! Have a great weekend!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Borderline, Better With You - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Pure Poppy - SU!; Oatmeal, Kraft - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: North Pole - We R Memory Keepers
INK: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Smoky Slate - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Pennant Trim Die - Verve Stamps; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. We were on the same wavelength re: sets to use. Love the subtle cirlce of hearts around the mug! A brilliant :) Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous! Love that masked circle of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hint of hearts behind the Tetley Tea!!...smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!