Thursday, April 4, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #176

ETA: Hello, hello! This is my second post of the day.. pinch me, I am guest designing for the CASE Study Challenge this month! I hope you'll scroll down or click here to check it out!

Hello there!

It is once again time for the Play Date Cafe to bring you our fabulous color challenge.

This week's colors are cappuccino, slate, and burlap.


And here is what I created for this week's challenge:


We are welcoming a returning sponsor this week.. Jenni Bowlin! I used the fabulous Writing Book stamp on my card. A fun card for a graduation, I think.

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, April 9th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from Jenni Bowlin's JBS Mercantile, this week's challenge sponsor! We have oodles of guest designers joining us this week, and I know you will want to check out the inspiration they are sharing!


Enjoy!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Writing Book - Jenni Bowlin
CARDSTOCK: Sahara Sand, Going Gray - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Basics White - Basic Grey; Note to Self - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Soft Suede - SU!; Pumice Stone - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Tab Punch - Jenni Bowlin for Fiskars; Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz; Mister Huey's Dark Calico Spray - Studio Calico; Button - PTI; Twine - WMS; Sewing Machine - Janome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!