Monday, January 14, 2013

Waltzingmouse Top 12

Hi there!

Today I am popping in to share some of my favorite Waltzingmouse creations from the past year. A lot of stampers have been sharing this same sort of countdown over the past few weeks and Jeanne posted here on the WMS forum about doing a top 12 of 2012. I thought it would be a fun way for me to get inspired, seeing some of my favorite creations. As you probably know, I haven't exactly been whipping out the cards!

So here are my Top 12 favorite Waltzingmouse Stamps cards of 2012:


Using Asian Gardens and Asian Gardens Additions.


Using Chicken Wire and French Country.


Using Nordic Spring, Heirloom Patterns, and Compact Sentiments.


Using French Country, Heirloom Patterns, Paris Nouveau, and Compact Sentiments.


Using Half Pint Heroes.


Using Chicken Wire, L'il Buddies, and Compact Sentiments Part Two.


Using Way Out West and Back in the Saddle.


Using My Island.


Using Playful Pinwheels and Candy Jar.


Using Vintage Garden - Seed Packet and Vintage Garden - Flowers.


Using Nordic Winter, Festive Foliage, and Compliments of the Season Two.


Using Bright Season, Cabin Plaid Backgrounder, Festive Foliage, and Season of Love - Tags.

So that's it! It was tough to narrow it down to only 12, and while I was looking through my photos came across many more that I loved. I hope you'll stop back tomorrow when I share my Top 12 favorite Wplus9 cards!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Anya! I love seeing all these on the same post. What struck me immediately is how different they each are! Is there anything you can't do? You've got bright, whimsy, elegant, classic, clean, layers... thanks for reminding me why you're the master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the variety in your cards. I love the New Year card - simple and pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...
    I'm just going to ditto Jeanne on this one...
    you ARE the master!
    Every card took my breath away the first time I saw it...
    and still does it now...
    you are my inspiration! :)
    Alright...
    I confess!!!
    I just copy you and hope no one notices I steal from you all the time!! *giggle*
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely cards, Anya. Thanks for the recap. It is fun to look back sometimes and remember those little bursts of creativity, or the fun of working with new stamps - even if you designed some of them yourself! A nice pastime while waiting for your mojo to return. Here's to another fun and creative year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I stopped by because there are a couple here I hadn't seen. I especially enjoy the Asian Gardens Happy New Year if only because it is within my skill set! Well, now that I have someone to CASE. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Waltzingmouse collection is just stunning. I love them all, but particularly the card made with My Island. I remember when you posted that card and your tutorial, and that is how I learned how to make those sunsets with the Distress Inks. I remember casing that card of yours, not as well, but I still loved what I learned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!