Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thanks for Being You

How about a little Wplus9 this morning? I have missed playing with my Wplus9 stamps, and once I get a handle on my to-do list, they will be one of the first things I break out! The Folk Art Florals set has not seen nearly enough of my stampy love.

For this card, I used the Flora & Fauna I set. My usual plan of action with this gorgeous dogwood branch is to color it, but this time I stamped it on colored cardstock instead. I cut it out and adhered it to a panel of patterned paper.

Then I added the butterfly as a little finishing touch - I can't wait for butterflies. It makes me so happy to hear the birds chipping and chirping, but we will really know we're out of the woods when the butterflies show up. The sentiment is from the Very Vintage Greetings set.

:)

Well I hope you have a beautiful day, its Friday and I can't wait for the weekend to get started.

Oh! Don't forget tomorrow is the monthly Waltzingmouse Blog Party! Won't you join us - we always have a blast! You can find the info you need here on the WMS Blog. See you then I hope!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Flora & Fauna I, Very Vintage Greetings - Wplus9 Design Studio
CARDSTOCK: Fine Linen, Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Daily News (Out of Print Collection) - Basic Grey
INK: Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Sweet Blush Twill - Papertrey Ink; Sewing Machine - Janome

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anya, What a pretty card - the pink really pops off that cream background! So pretty! The stamp looks great not colored - really shows off all the details and gives such a clean look - but you still added so many other great details - the stitching, the ribbon pennants. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Anya, another card to die for, love the colour combo, and the rustic paper background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!