Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love You a Latte Packet

Hi there! How is your day going?

I have a little gifty idea for you today. This idea is certainly not something new, but it came together so cute using some new Lizzie Anne stamps.

I started with a 3-1/2 by 8-1/2 piece of Kraft cardstock and scored it at 2-1/2, 2-3/4, 6-3/4, and 7 inches. You can easily adjust this depending on what you're putting inside. I stamped the fancy heart from the Lucky in Love mix set onto the two front flaps. The Love you a Latte single was stamped onto some cream cardstock and colored with colored pencils. This little panel is adhered with foam dots to the top only. The baker's twine keeps the little package closed, and here's the open view.

I tucked some cappucino mix in there, but you could just as easily use hot chocolate mix, cider mulling spices, or tea! It is easy and fun to make, and something cute to give a friend. The hot chocolate mug and little marshmallow guy images from the Warmest Wishes mix set would be great to use to. I think I'll give them a try!

Thanks for your visit today!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Heart from
Lucky in Love, Love you a Latte - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Kraft, Rustic White, Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Coffee Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Maraschino baker's twine - The Twinery; Colored pencils - Crayola; Cappucino mix

1 comment:

  1. Oh is this fun! I love the little cappucino packet inside! Great little gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!