Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Boy Onesies

Monday already? I hope you had a great weekend - my husband and I are officially Advanced Scuba Divers, having completed the last of our skills for that certification level. Now it is planning (and saving) for our 2010 trip to Australia.

I have another gift to share with you today. Another thing I really like to make (easy and fun) are stamped baby onesies. PTI has so many images that work well for these - Pond Life and Forest Friends are two of my favorite sets to use.


I used Palette Inks for these, sometimes I heat set with an iron when I am done and sometimes I don't. I don't know that it makes a difference, honestly.

These are great gifts and also are a great item for craft shows. Easy to customize as well!

It has been a few days since I have visited my stamp room, so I am hoping to do that tonight. Good therapy, which I could use.

Hope you have a wonderful evening, and I hope to see you tomorrow!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Forest Friends, Pond Life - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, True Black - Papertrey Ink; Orangerie, Beaux Arts Blue - Palette Hybrid Ink
Other: Baby onesies - Gerber (Target)

3 comments:

  1. super cute, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my who knew you could stamp on fabric like that! They look so cute! I just love love love the skunk one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to pop in and thank you for visiting my blog today! You have got a great blog here and I love your creations! These onsies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!