Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shining Star

Well, we're one day closer to the weekend! I have some major de-stressing that I hope to accomplish.

I love today's little card! My husband started a new job on Monday, and while the situation isn't ideal, it is needed. I slipped a little note into his bag Monday morning with this card and a framed picture of us in Cozumel for his desk :)


The card size is 3-1/4" by 4-1/4", the perfect size for a little love note. And speaking of love, have I mentioned that Star Prints and Fancy Flourishes were made for each other? I think they are great together - the perfect pair!

Here's another perfect pair: Bill and I in Cozumel :) We tried to get as close together as possible for this self-portrait, but it isn't easy with all those hoses in the way!

And another picture from one of our dives. I can't wait to go back!


Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Star Prints, Background Basics: Text Style - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Going Gray - Stampin' Up!; Soft Stone - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Mellow Moss, Going Gray, Basic Gray - Stampin' Up!
Misc: Large Star punch - Stampin' Up!; Upper Crest Border Punch - Fiskars

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! I'm too much of a wuss to go diving or even snorkeling for that matter! I barely get in the ocean! LOL I did much better my last beach vacation though! :)

    Your card is great! I can't wait to pick up all the new stamp sets @ CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great guy card. I hope that it made his day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!