Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Mini

Today's Monday Mini was a quick card that we made at Stamp Camp this month. I was inspired by the set of cards Valerie Stangle made. Here is the card I put together:


The finished size is 4-1/4" square. Not quite mini, but close enough. I changed a few things (size and colors) but kept the frame/leaf/butterfly collage the same. I loved the layered simplicity. Please check the recipe for the details.

In other exciting news, I found a light tent this weekend on clearance at Ritz Camera. A few stores in our area are closing, so I've been eyeing them for a while. At this point, they were 75% off and a steal compared to some of the prices I've seen online! I hope it improves my photos! My husband was incredibly helpful tweaking things (thanks, sweetie!) and I am really pleased with the result so far. There's nothing worse that making a card that you think is just great but having a difficult time getting a good photograph. I also found out that my new May PTI stamps have been delivered! Sorry, guys but I only live a few hours from Cincinnati! I'm off to play!

Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Great Friends - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Manchester Designer Series Paper - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral
Other: Adhesive rhinestone, Paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!