Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life is Good!

Before I show you my card for today, I want to say a huge thank you to Cath Edvalson! She chose one of my cards for the Moxie Fab Rainy Day Challenge! I am so excited to be Moxie Fab!

Today's card combines this week's CPS sketch as well as Week 6 of the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.

Here was my inspiration:




My card was practically made already! I had to use some of my new Papertrey stuff, and I thought A Day at the Beach would be great with that fun, bright color combination. Here's my very busy, but summery, card:


I created my own background paper by randomly stamping the flip flops and drink glasses in the challenge colors. It might be a little too much for the eyes, but I loved the images together. The beach umbrella is popped up and some Fruit Punch Stickles were added for some fun. I wanted to use every single image from this stamp set on my card - I love them all! My most favorite is the teeny little umbrella for the drinks! It is too cute. The rest of the details are below in the recipe, or you could always drop me a line if you have any questions (or comments! I love to hear from you!)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your evening is perfect!



-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: A Day at the Beach - PTI
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, SS White - PTI
Ink: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate - PTI
Other: Fruit Punch Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I don't think it's too busy - just fun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Anya! You know how to work an umbrella be they for rainy days or shade from the sun at the beach! Congrats on your moxie fab win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The colors are so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your stamped patterned paper! Congrats on your card winning too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being Moxie Fab! That's awesome and so is your card. Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!